Tuesday, January 10, 2012

What do people write if they are asked the question: “Who am I?”

Today, the professor asked us: “who am I”, and then my classmates wrote down their ideas. Some of them think this question is required to answer our name, age, nationality, this part of people prefer to answer the basic information about a person. And some of my classmates think we should focus on background, culture, hoppy, knowledge, they think these information can distinguish us. There also a lot of people think the experience we go through is very important, in their opinion, they think the experience can shape us when we grew up, because of the different experience, therefore we get the different development.
As me, I think we are all independent individual, we cannot find a person who is same with us in its entirety. We all have our huge dreams when we are young and believe we can achieve our dreams. As we get older and met more things, we found we cannot recall "who am I" anymore, we do not remember the dreams, we become muddle along, in a word, we lost. We lost in our realistic life, someone because of difficulty, and someone because take things as they are, so they lost their dream or we can say they dare not to remind of their dream. So who am I? Name ? No! name is only an appellation, age will change, and there are so many people come from the same background. But if we have a dream and keep doing it all the time, although it's different for us, we tried our best. To achieve our dream can describe and distinguish us. The things we do can lead something to be better, we know who am i, and others know who are you.


From this lesson, I think i need always ask myself this question: who am i?

No comments:

Post a Comment