Tuesday, January 31, 2012

I think the hacker exercise is pretty useful. Something I didn’t know well before, while I am doing the exercise, I learn a lot because it will give the interpretation if we choose the wrong answer. Although we did correctly, it still has the interpretation in case we did not know it completely. This hacker exercise includes many parts, such as parallelism, mixed constructions, shifts; we can pay more attention to our weakest parts. For the parts that we know well, we can selective some to practice. Spending a lot of time on these parts is not necessary for us. And because of this practice, I know how important the clear sentence is. How can the readers get appropriate understanding go through the chaotic sentences? I can understand why others feel confuse. Then I know if I only have many ideas, thoughts are not enough, it’s no doubt that person cannot get the points if I cannot express clear. I cannot believe I can learn so much by this practice. I will do more practice in my free time, because I have to learn to express my opinion in an appropriate way.  

No comments:

Post a Comment