Tuesday, January 17, 2012

a story in a box


Inventory List




Stamp: A senior general devote his life to protect the stamp


Wallet: it's full of mystery, what let me traverse to another dynasty


Blanket: I am covered by it on the boat, I think the woman do it


Pottery Jar: a kind of headache medicine in it 


Gold Coins: it's full of mystery, i can go back modern all depend on it


Some Chestnuts: The woman and i eat them


Wooden boat:when i wake up in another dynasty, i am lying on a boat


Woman: senior general's wife, who saved me at that time


Skull: a senior general's skull who protect the stamp


Ruler: drawing mathematical function graphs


House: The senior general's house, it's very big


One prayed woman: the senior general's mother, who prayed everyday


                                                                 
 A-story-in-a-box

         I like history and my father always tell the stories about history for me, I always am deeply attracted by the amazing stories and image if i can live at that period of time, what will happen to me and what will be changed. One day, my father bought a wallet for me as a gift. There are many beautiful carving on the wallet, although it looks very old, I like it. I like the old fashioned things just like I will be attracted by the history. I cannot wait to open it, and after I see a light shining, then I fall into a coma. Finally I woke up, I don not know what happen and how long the time passed. I look around and try to find some clues. I find i am lying on a wooden boat with a blanket. At this time, I am thinking where I am. There is a woman who wears traditional clothes. She says, "Do you wake up? Do you feel good? “I say, Thank you, madam. I feel headache." She takes out a small pottery jar, and asks me to smell it. And she says," I cannot believe that this magic medicine can cure my headache in immediately. At the same time, she gives some food such as apple, pear, and chestnuts.  After eating, we talk a lot and then i figure out what happened. I think I traverse to another dynasty- which in one thousand years ago, although I do not know why and how can it happened. When our boat landed, we get out of the boat and go to the woman's house. I see a prayed woman in front of the house. This prayed woman is her mother. When I attend the house, seeing a skull shocks me. And the woman tries to explain:" this is my husband's skull, he is a senior general, one time, on his way to protect the stamp, and he was killed." I see some gold coins beside the skull; these gold coins look familiar for me. Then I touch one of the gold coins. And then everything disappears. Suddenly I wake up and find I am holding a ruler and pencil to draw mathematical function graphs. It is just a dream.


No comments:

Post a Comment