Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Hacker Review of:

E-ex 8-1 Active vs. passive verbs: Not very helpful because I already knew it.

E-ex 8-2 Active vs. be verbs: It’s pretty easy for me.

E-ex 8-3 Active verbs (edit and compare): I didn’t get much from this practice because I already knew it.

E-ex 9-1 Parallelism: This topic is a little hard for me, I learn a lot from this practice.

E-ex 9-2 Parallelism: Very helpful.

E-ex 9-3 Parallelism (edit and compare): The practice of Parallelism makes me understand it better.

E-ex 10-1 Needed words: I would lose the needed words before, now I learned much from this needed words practice.

E-ex 10-2 Needed words (edit and compare): I get a better education about deleting the words that are not needed.

E-ex 11-1 Mixed constructions: This is not very useful, because I did many mixed constructions practice before.

E-ex 11-2 Mixed constructions (edit and compare): Not very helpful.

E-ex 12-1 Misplaced modifiers: It helped me to choose the modified words better.

E-ex 12-2 Misplaced modifiers (edit and compare): Same as 12-1

E-ex 12-3 Dangling modifiers: I did more practice about this part, it’s helpful.

E-ex 12-4 Dangling modifiers (edit and compare): It’s pretty helpful.

E-ex 13-1 Shifts: person and number: I should pay more attention about this part.

E-ex 13-2 Shifts: tense: Same as 13-1.

E-ex 13-3 Shifts: It’s much helpful, I will pay more attention about shifts later.

E-ex 13-4 Shifts (edit and compare): It’s much helpful, I will pay more attention about shifts later.

E-ex 14-1 Choppy sentences: It’s important for me to know it.

E-ex 14-2 Choppy sentences (edit and compare): It’s helpful, I learn a lot.

E-ex 14-3 Subordination: I did many practices about this part, but it’s still a little hard for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment