Tuesday, April 10, 2012

comparing my first, second and last interviews


        The biggest change in the last one is that the last interviewee is not a student in the English 191 Class, therefore, the answers for me is almost new. Not like the first and second interview, before my interviewing, I can glance over their answer first and imagine what should I do or ask next when they give the answer. And I have to acknowledge that I know this country such limited. Although the interview is going well, we have a nice communication, as to say, it speed me a lot of time in transcribing the record. Because I have to do it with the help of dictionary, so I can type these words correctly. As a bigger challenge for me, I found that I should enhance my English with all my force. The problem to be shown here is that I am short of express tool-English. I cannot stand that I am restricted in the chatting because of the language, not express skills. All of these three interview’s location, object (all of them are from the different cultures), and the time are different. However the prepare process are nearly, make an appointment first and approximately search some information before interviewing. During the interviews, I use the record and analyze as soon as possible after the interview. And the main feeling after transcribing the record is I think the English ability is improving, although it’s tiny, I can feel it. And obviously I am not such nervous like the first interview, during the next two interviews, more nature and fluent. Overall, I thanks for the chances to have a conversation with the persons who come from the different cultures, this is a kind of experience. And at the end, I want to thanks all of the interviewees again, they really give a lot of  help.

No comments:

Post a Comment